Question
Posted by: Annoyed | 2007/07/23

Yeast Infection

Hello
I was very prone to Yeast Infections as a teenager, but seemed to grow out of it.
I have recently been on a few courses of antibiotics for this bad flu that is going around. The antibiotics are finished, but I am not batteling with a vicious yeast infection again.
I am not at all fond of the treatments where something has to be inserted in the vagina.
I was wondering if there is a multivitamin or something that one could take to prevent the yeast infection, or keep them at bay. I like the prevention is better than cure saying !!
Any advise would be appreciated.

You could use Interflora or try a few drops of tea tree oil in your bath.