Posted by: chr | 2008/07/23

yasmine pill

Can anyone tell me if this is a better pill than thriphasel. What is the difference between the two?

One is not better than the other. Yasmin is though to have less water retention, but the effects of a Pill vary from person to person rather than specific to the Pill.

Posted by: T | 2008/07/23

Hi there - i vouch for yasmine. I have been on it for going on three years now and it is much better than triphasil. Dont pick up weight, dont get mood swings and helped my skin. I would give it a try. You might experience headaches - especially while your body gets use to it, but i think it is the best pill (and i was on nearly every one there is).

Reply to T