Question
Posted by: Kel | 2004/10/27

Yasmin vs Minulet

Is the composition of the low dose pill Minulet the same as that of Yasmin. What are the side effects of Minulet because Yasmin really didn't work for me and i am considering Minulet instead but want to know if it is likely i will have the same side effects.
Thanx.

The two pills have different types of progesterone. You should have less water retention with Yasmin.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/15

Hi. I am deciding which would be better minulet or Yasmin. I have been on both pills before and have had a pill free break and not sure which one would now be better.