Question
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/19

Yasmin - forget to take

I take Yasmin in the morning. If I realise in the morning then that I didn't take the previous day's pill, should I take both pills together, or just throw away the one I forgot to take?

I hope that Daleen has helped. There is detailed information in the package insert.

1
Posted by: daleen | 2007/12/19

I also use Yasmin and I've read the booklet inside the pack. It says that you should take it within 12 hours and if more than 12 hours have passed you should leave it and take the next 1 at the usual time.You will however not be protected from falling pregnant if this happens and you should take addisional precautions for 7 days (eg. condoms).

Reply to daleen