Question
Posted by: Karen | 2005/11/24

Yasmin as contraceptive choice

I am considering using the Pill, Yasmin in particular as I have heard it is pretty close to a woman's normal hormones. I was on Diane in the past, but had terrible skin problems on it, gained alot of weight, headaches etc. Would it be advisable to try it ( the injection did not work out for me).

Yasmin is a good pill. Go ahead and try it.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2005/11/25

Hi Karen,

I would STRONGLY suggest you use Jasmine. I tried Triphasil but it was much to "stong" for me and had terrible side effects (weight gain, etc) On Jasmine there is hardly anything! U feel normal and I have ahd no side effects. JASMINE JASMINE JASMINE !!!!!!

Reply to Maya