Question
Posted by: Zoey | 2005/11/25

Yasmin , a few questions

1.I've recently started using Yasmin.On the 1st day of my period.I've had a very light period for the the first 6 days and now the flow is getting heavier.Is this due to the pill?
I am now on my 8th day.I usually have a period that lasts about 8 days.
2. I'm assuming that the white tablets at the end of the pack will induce another period.SHould I stop taking these pills once my period starts and if so on what day do I continue the next pack.Must this also start in the silver line? Or do I juts continue drinking the white pills while I have my period ?
3. If I miss a day or two how long before the pills are effective again?
Thanks.

Your period can be changes by the Pill.It may also take a few months to adjust. You carry on with all the pills till the snd of the pack and then start a new pack. If you miss pills, it depends where in your cycle you are. The worst time is just before or after a period. There should be information on what to do about this in the information leaflet.

1
Posted by: piglet | 2005/11/25

Zoey

You must continue to finish the pack as you might forget and then you will end up with an unwanted pregnancy. The reason for you to still be bleeding could be that your body needs to adjust to the pill and it might take a few months for you to be come regular mine was also like that and please try not to forget to take the pill as this could also lead to unwanted pregnancy you should also try and take the pill at the same time everyday as this will regulate you good luck.

Reply to piglet