Question
Posted by: Pip | 2008/01/09

Yasmin

This is my third month on yasmin (after giving birth), and each month my period starts the week before I reach the silver strip... could this be because my body hasn't adjusted yet after the pregnancy and birth?

I don't think that this is related to your body adjusting. Women react differntly to Yasmin. As long as the periods are regular, it should be okay.

3
Posted by: Denise | 2008/01/10

Yes, you must start in the silver sector.

Reply to Denise
Posted by: Pip | 2008/01/09

I thought that because they are the different colour... I started in the silver strip when I originally started them... is that correct?

Reply to Pip
Posted by: Denise | 2008/01/09

The pills before the silver strip is in fact the inactive pills - so it is actually perfectly normal!!

Reply to Denise