Question
Posted by: Nonto | 2008/01/08

Yasmin

I am on the pill (Yasmin), my problem is I take my pill everyday but not at the same time as recommended. I do shift work so sometimes I get home at 6am and take my pill at 8am, sometime I get home at 10pm and shold leave the house again at 6am, so I take my pill at around 11/12 but I take it everyday never miss a pill.

Are my chances of falling preggies while on the pill higher than those of someone who takes the pill at the same time everyday?

You have a leeway of about 4 hours.

1
Posted by: LL | 2008/01/08

It doesnt have to be the EXACT same time everyday, but try not more than a couple of hours later, every 12hrs usually. 2 hours later is still fine.

Reply to LL