Question
Posted by: JJ | 2007/12/13

Yasmin

how much do you trust Yasmin, I'm using it but still worries i'll become preganant,

I drink mine in the morning 8 am sometimes I only take it at 8:20 is it still save??

It is more than 99% effective. Half an hour's difference in the time will not make a difference.

1
Posted by: mk | 2007/12/14

I used it for two years and it worked like a charm. Not only was it helping for contraception, but i had no problem with my weight (it didnt increase like with other brands i used to use).

I only stopped using it 7months ago, because hubby n me were trying for another baby. And i also had no complication conceiving.

Reply to mk