Question
Posted by: missy | 2007/04/24

yasmin.....

hi,

ive been on yasmin since last year nov, before that i was on the injection. i havent been skipping the pill once. i drink it every morning. for the last 2 - 3 weeks ive had bad periode pains , the doc thinks its my colon.me and my husband had sex without any other form of conraception we normaly use condoms aswell just for incase. 2 weeks ago he ejaculated inside of me so i was worried i was preg coz of the pains. i even did a home preg test and it showed neg. but i heard you can only do a test after a skipped periode. i started my periode today.can i be preg and stil start my periode coz im on the pill? still worried.

Pregnancy does not sound likely. Pain is not a symptom of pregnancy anyway. You are well protected with the Pill only, even with no condom use.

2
Posted by: missy | 2007/04/24

hi young lady,

i seem to get periode pain when its that time of the month,mabe its just my system getting used to it. i got pains while i was on the inj aswell, and thats why the doc put me on yasmin. but how effective is it? my doc never explained it to me.

Reply to missy
Posted by: young lady | 2007/04/24

im not an expert but theres no way you can be preggies. im just another reader and im on yasmin. brilliant , brilliant pill. my skin radiant and pains non existant. im 30 by the way. and you were on the injection, now that messes you up and takes approximately 6 to 8 months to wear off. anyway yasmin makes your body believe you are preggies therefore not ovulating.

Reply to young lady