Question
Posted by: (",) | 2007/03/01

YASMIN

HI,

ive been on the pil for a while now and i would just like to know how long do i need to be on it before my fiance can ejaculate in me? and how effective is from preventing pregnancy, without useing condoms?

You have to take 7 active pills before you are sfae. The Pill is 99% safe on its own.

3
Posted by: reply | 2007/03/01

my doctor told me after 7 days is okay. i am also on yasmin and have been on it for 2 years now

Reply to reply
Posted by: Me | 2007/03/01

I have been recommended by my doc to wait at LEAST a month.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/01

You need to be on it for 14 days. It is between 96-99% effective depending how good you at taking it (within 3 hours of the same time evryday):)

Reply to Maya