Question
Posted by: Minki | 2007/11/29

Yardley Pure

Ek gebruik op die oomblik Annique,maar was lus vir 'n verandering en koop toe vir my van die Yardley Pure reeks se produkte.
Kan dokter vir my asb sê of dit 'n goeie produk is?Ek is 27 jaar oud en wil nie te duur op gesigprodukte spandeer nie.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hello Minki, thank you for the question.

I am not aware of Yardley Pure products and unfortunately can not give you an answer. I have Googled this particular range and could not find any information on the internet either.
One could consider the Garnier Pure range as the ingredients used should give visible benefits with long term use. Please read the answer to the question after yours (30/11/2007) as it does give some products that are excellent value for money.