Question
Posted by: Kiki | 2007/12/10

Y wont he leav me alone if I’m not the 1

Ther is a guy I have bn ‘involve’ with for four years now. He has had one serious relationship in this time and it lasted a 2 years, she found out about us then hung around another year then I think cheated on him and the whole thing collapsed. I do know this guy sees me as nothing but a physical thing. He has never said anything emotional to me except ‘I do care about u.’ He is single now and we continuing our physicl relaiotnship.

Lots of time I have told him we need to break things off and then I have stayed away for weeks or mnths at a time. Then he will get intouch and ask to see me and bcoz I love him I usually agree tho not always. I am trying to undersand his thinking – neva once has he makde me feel he loves me yet in four years he still wants to see me if I allow it. Why does he bother? This is a man who is so good looking, to have throngs of hot women around him. When I see him out in a club or something, the women are mesmerized. He can pick any woman out there.

When he is in a relationship he still wants to see me and when that relationshisp ends he still wants to see me. When I talk to him about us leaving each other alone he’ll agree a bit and keep quiet for some weeks then get in touch again. If it is me who gets in touch, he is alywas able to see me that same nite, never any delays or postpone.

If he is just out to use me, why must it be me why not use all those beautiful women they are far more beautiful than me they stare at him all night and flirt with him yet he invites me over to his place not them. Sometimes i see such beautiful women saynig hi to him then i get depressed and i go home but then i get a text from him asking me to come over. sometimes our sex is not so good but then after a few days he says he would liek to see me again.
Next year it will be five years I must undestand this thing so that I understand how to leave him.

Maybe I am blind he has been seeing all sorts of other women during the four years also and I am just one of many?

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Your fault!! | 2007/12/11

He wont leave you alone because YOU WONT LET HIM leave you alone!!! Its up to YOU to decide when enough is enough and you're letting him walk all over you like you're a cheap slut!

Reply to Your fault!!
Posted by: Another Porra | 2007/12/11

Why would he buy the cow when the milk is so freely available?

You don't charge that makes it even better for him!

Look at yourself in the mirror, what do you see? Is this what you want to be ?

This man is also keeping you from finding the real love you are meant to meet and settle down with. Because you always jump when he has an erection other men have no chance.

Stop this right now. You are not this cheap.

Reply to Another Porra
Posted by: Kathy | 2007/12/10

I think that we need to talk,,, i posted a note, my names Kathy... i couldn't type a long story such as yours, but i think we need to talk??? do you have an e-mail?

Reply to Kathy