Question
Posted by: bibi | 2004/10/28

xynical

i need to loose 10 kg fast. Does this xynical have any negative side effects and does it have the bad thing ephedrine in it? Before i even go and see a doctor or spend all that money i need to know re side effects. I would assume i would not have to take it long with only 10 to loose right?

Thanks for your time.

Dear Bibi
Xenical works in a totally different way to products that contain ephedrine. The latter cause a host of side-effects such as insomnia, tremors, palpitations, psychotic reactions, etc, etc, and you can become dependent so that you will require more and more to achieve the same boost that ephedrine gives you.
Xenical on the other hand works by blocking the uptake of fat from the diet thus causing weight loss. At the Congress on Obesity I attended last week good results were reported for Xenical. So consult your dr and use it with a very-low-fat-diet. You should lose at least 1 kg per week, so it would probably take about 2-3 months to lose 10 kg.