Question
Posted by: Anoni- | 2007/11/30

Xtremely worried

im 27 and my last periods were on the 27 of september up to this far I don't have a sign that i will get them and also I don't have a suspicious sign that i might be pregnent. in my life time i never used any contraceptions only condoms. now i feel uncomfortable stomach with cramps that leads to a loose stomach it been happening since monday this week. so who do i have to see? a gynae or what?
PLease help.

Start off by doing a pregnancy test. If this is negative, see your doctor.

4
Posted by: Lin | 2007/11/30

Clueless Congrats you could be pregnant.I wish it was me.

Reply to Lin
Posted by: Clueless | 2007/11/30

Hi Ladies & Gynae Doc!

I have finished Mens'g on the last week on the 22 Nov'07 & had with my Boyfriend on Sat without any protection. I took the morning after pills on Sunday but Monday night and Tuesday morning we did it again wothout any Protection. Its Friday and i am having little Blood drops (very dark) and i am very stressed!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Reply to Clueless
Posted by: Anoni | 2007/11/30

I did hpt more than once but all were negetive. I have this stupid feel or I am scared of positive result. Though if I can find out that Im pregnent I can accept it but it not what im hoping for.

Reply to Anoni
Posted by: Nix | 2007/11/30

do a pregnancy test just to rule it out. if it's negitive, consult your gynae.

Reply to Nix