Question
Posted by: SMS Queen | 2005/11/29

Xmas wish

My b/f has asked me for 3 things id like for xmas.

Can I say : Engagement Ring ?

Maybe just say what you mean

4
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/29

my partner always asked me what I wanted... I'd say "him"... and he then thought I wanted to get engaged... he was so confused because all along I had told him that I never wanted to be married... (I don't believe in marriage).... so maybe if you just say that to him he will get what you mean.......

Reply to ...
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/29

Just one question-what is an engagement ring going to give you that you haven't already got? Let him do it in his own time, otherwise he will feel pushed, and that is not a good thing. Hint, but don't ask.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: lee | 2005/11/29

lol.. put it on the list.. maybe hell get it for you :) you never know. Just don't set your hopes on it though and be dissappointed if he gets you something else

Reply to lee
Posted by: Mona | 2005/11/29

Maybe make it a bit more subtle such as: something sparkling...

Mmm, maybe you get a box of sparkling water! lol

Reply to Mona