Posted by: Bronnie | 2008/07/07

XL to S

Have anybody used this product before and has it been successfull? Does the pills have any side effects? I am trying to shed about 4kg and am going on a low fat diet as well. Please I am desparate.

Dear Bronnie
I am not in favour of the use of over-the-counter slimming pills and potions because they usually contain ephedra or synephrine which can have potentially negative and dangerous side-effects (addiction and dependence are among the most serious effects - click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then do a Search with the term "ephedra" to read more about this slimming pill ingredient). You are already doing the right thing by using a low-fat diet to lose those 4 kg and if you add exercise (30 min a day - for example brisk walking, jogging, skipping, running, cycling or swimming) then you should lose those 4 kg in less than 4 weeks.

Posted by: Bronnie | 2008/07/08

I've been trying for the last 5-6 weeks by eating a balanced diet and exercise 3-4 times a week. In fact, I have put on more centimetres and weight. I always used to weight about 52kg but now I weigh 55kg. I know that this is still in my range, but I can see a lot of fat around my back, buttocks, stomach etc that I cannot get rid of. Please help me.

Reply to Bronnie
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/07/07

Rather try dieting without any dieting pills as this regime could be pricely and most pills have side effects. Following a sensible diet and starting off with a regular exercise routine that you could stick to would be able to assist you in loosing the required kilos.

Reply to Zexeon