Question
Posted by: Joleen | 2006/07/17

Xenical what will happen?

Hi there Diet Doc

I would like to know if I begin to take Xenical and I am already following a low fat diet almost a fat free diet, will this ensure that Xenical will be more effective?

Will this ensure that I will loose more weight or do a person need to eat fatty foods?

I'm really at the point where I'm willing to try anything to loose weight.

i don't eat a lot, in fact less than the suggested weightloss plan on the website but i don't loose weight. My weight fluctuates between loosing 2kg and gaining 2kg all the time.

If i just eat one thing to many I gain weight.

Please help, I'm really desperate!

Dear Joleen
If you need to lose a large amount of weight then Xenical is a good option. You need to use it with a very-low-fat diet because any fat in the diet will pass straight out of the body which can cause problems. Xenical therefore forces you to eat a practically fat-free diet that then causes weight loss. Your dr will have to prescribe Xenical for you. Give it a try if you struggle to lose weight.

1
Posted by: Meg | 2006/07/17

Don't even go there!

Reply to Meg