Question
Posted by: gaby | 2004/11/01

xenical tablet

Hi, im very much over weight and i dont know wat to do any more, i will like to know if we can find in JHB XENICAL and if realy safe and good to be taken?

Dear Gaby
Xenical works by blocking the uptake of fat from the diet thus causing weight loss. At the Congress on Obesity I attended last week good results were reported for Xenical. So consult your dr (it can only be obtained by prescription from a medical dr) and use it with a very-low-fat-diet. Although this product is relatively expensive, it would cost as much if you go onto another diet regimen involving other diet pills, shakes, etc, so you may find that Xenical works more efficiently and helps you to lose that weight.

1
Posted by: Di | 2004/11/04

I am looking for a good secondhand treadmill preferably, or new one ?

Reply to Di