Question
Posted by: Shaz | 2007/02/19

Xenical And Sugar

I need your help urgently, I'm about to start Xenical bt I'm a chocaholic, I always crave sugar. MY question is, will that affect my weight loss, also does Xenical get rid of the fat already in the body that has resulted to weight gain. I have booked an app with a dietician for the 5th of march, should I wait till I've seen a dietician b4 starting Xenical or shoudl I start in the mean time and just watch my fat/sugar in take till I see the dietician.

You Help will be appreciated, I'm really desperate to loose at least 20kg.

Thanks in advance.

Dear Shaz
I think you need to consult the dietitian first and then start with Xenical, it's not long until 5 March. You may be able to eat boiled sweets, but you will not be able to eat any chocolates because they contain a lot of fat and this fat will pass straight out of your body which can cause embarrassing accidents. So see the dietitian and then start your Xenical.