Posted by: Dee | 2007/12/12


Just want to know where to go when you need a prescription, gp or diet doc

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDietDoc

Dear Dee
If you intend using Xenical then you should ask your gp to prescribe it as this medication needs to be prescribed by a medical doctor.
Best regards

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: D | 2008/04/24

I am following a sure-slim eating plan even though i dont weigh my food, i try to stick to reasonable portions. i go to spinning classes monday to friday (45min). Seeing that the eating plan does not contain a lot of fat, do you think Xenical is a best option compared to Reductil. My doctor does not know about Reductil and decided to prescribe Xenical. i currently weigh 99kgs, 1.69 talk and 34yrs. i need to loose atleast 20kgs by end of August as i am due for IVF. i have lost 5kgs since March 24. i drink atleast 2ltrs a day of water. i have stage 4 endometriosis.

Reply to D

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.