Question
Posted by: Dee | 2007/12/12

Xenical

Just want to know where to go when you need a prescription, gp or diet doc

Dear Dee
If you intend using Xenical then you should ask your gp to prescribe it as this medication needs to be prescribed by a medical doctor.

1
Posted by: D | 2008/04/24

I am following a sure-slim eating plan even though i dont weigh my food, i try to stick to reasonable portions. i go to spinning classes monday to friday (45min). Seeing that the eating plan does not contain a lot of fat, do you think Xenical is a best option compared to Reductil. My doctor does not know about Reductil and decided to prescribe Xenical. i currently weigh 99kgs, 1.69 talk and 34yrs. i need to loose atleast 20kgs by end of August as i am due for IVF. i have lost 5kgs since March 24. i drink atleast 2ltrs a day of water. i have stage 4 endometriosis.

Reply to D