Question
Posted by: Penny | 2007/03/31

Xanor

I have been prescribed Xanor for anxiety for a month. I am also on Cipralix a couple of years. I have been suffering from stress and burnout - hence the xanor.

How addictive is Xanor?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Highly addictive. Try using it only as prescribed and for as short a period as possible

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/11

Many doctors and/or pharmasists tell you it is not addictive. I use it for sleeplessness because I'.m suffering from depression, but it still doesn't do anything for me. What do you suggest for constant - every night's sleeplessness?

Xanor is VERY addictive and becomes so in a very short space of time!!!!! Dr's never seem to warn you of this very real risk. I don't know what dose you are on but for the sake of your brain and your sanity, if you do decide to try to wean off the Xanor, don't do what most Dr's tell you and that is to just stop - start to cut your tablet down into the very teeniest, tiniest amounts you can and towards the end you will only be drinking 'crumbs' This is the easiest way to not get your brain and Central Nervous System into a major melt down. I have been there - it was hell and today, I would still like to strangle my doctor!!!!!!!!