Question
Posted by: ruby | 2007/06/19

WuLong tea..where can i buy it from?

hi
i have heard lots about this tea. please can someone assist an dlet me know where i can find it in jhb.

Dear Ruby
I trust that the other Readers have provided you with tips on where to buy Wulong tea. Just be careful that this product does not cause chronic diarrhoea and/or dehydration.

2
Posted by: Snoopy | 2007/06/21

If you are referring to the one that Oprah uses, it is not available in South Africa yet. They are busy finalising with possible distributors. The ones that you will find in the health shops is not the original tea.

Reply to Snoopy
Posted by: Tried it | 2007/06/20

Hi There

You can get the tea from health shops but it will b little bit more expensive there. Try you fruit and veggie shop, some of them have a range of herbal teas also. I find that it makes me very thirsty as a result you drink alot of water.
Good Luck, be patient.

Reply to Tried it