Question
Posted by: Vivi | 2007/08/16

Wu Long Tea - helps with weight loss?

Has anyone heard about this tea? It helps with weight loss, so the ads claim. Featured on Oprah as well, not sure how true this is. Would just like to know if this Tea exist and if so, does it help with weight loss and if so, where is it available in South Africa. Thanks

Dear Vivi
I trust that the other Readers have provided you with tips on where to buy Wulong tea. Just be careful that this product does not cause chronic diarrhoea and/or dehydration. You can do a Search in the SA Internet using the name as your search term to see if anyone stocks this tea. Always keep in mind that the most sensible way of losing weight is to use an energy-reduced, low-fat diet and plenty of exercise.

2
Posted by: KITTY | 2007/08/17

I ordered a month's supply of this tea, from the official website, Wulongforlife.com. I am currently on Herbalife, and exercise like it is going out of fasion. I've lost a lot of weight, but figured, if this stuff, can just help me with a kilo here and there, then why not. I payed $34, wich converts to about R350 give or take. When I do get it and start drinking it, I will let you guys know if it is working or not.
But like the doc says, exercise...exercise...and more exercise.
The wu long tea, also has a 30 day money back guarantee, just like my herbalife..and believe you me, I did not need my money back, because, damn, it worked like a charm. Hopefully the tea will as well.

Good luck though
Kit

Reply to KITTY
Posted by: pinky | 2007/08/16

I just want to know that this tea does it really helps.

Reply to pinky