Question
Posted by: Leigh | 2008/01/28

Wu-Long

Can anyone tell me if Wu-Long tea works, I read on the healthy eating forum on this site that someone lost 22kg's in 12 weeks on Wu-Long tea?

Has anyone tried this, if so where can I get some?

Dear Leigh
I trust that the other Readers will give you feedback on this Wu-Long tea. I would be sceptical that anyone could lose 22 kg in 12 weeks just by drinking this tea. I suspect that the individual also used a very-low-energy diet and that the herbs in the tea cause constant diarrhoea - which is not a good idea as this can damage the normal function of the gi tract, lead to deficiencies and dehydration. Rather go the sensible route with a diet and exercise.