Question
Posted by: Paul | 2007/03/02

WTF "lifted from sexologist forum"

What up with this statement guys?

"It's also very fattening - so apart from the health risk you need to reasses your diet plan. Seriously though, why are you putting yourself at such risk. Emotionally transmitted diseases - such as depression, low selfesteem, poor body image - leads to Sexually transmitted diseases."

What was fattening ? I always thought sex was a reasonably effectuive form of exercise, more fun than most. And if they're talking about swallowing body fluids ( shall I say, politely ) that's hardly fatttening unless you devour an enormous volume, which would really not be practical under any circumstances.
The concept of Emotionally Transmitted Diseases is usable, though its odd to see them as likely to lead to STD, as they generally lead to a person losing libido and being more inhibited.

3
Posted by: Logic | 2007/03/02

you guyz - don't take it literally - what the sexologist meant is that - such acts may lead to one having low self esteem, depression and so forth/ or people who already have those issues! Some people act out what they feel inside in hope that they'll feel better about themselves only to find that it doesn't help - it just leads to more stresses! and if you act in that way (swallowing sperms of strangers) you might get std's hence:

Emotionally transmitted diseases - such as depression, low selfesteem, poor body image - leads/might lead to Sexually transmitted diseases." I hope you get it now!

Reply to Logic
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/02

LOL!!! Some one sounds confused!

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Paul | 2007/03/02

Emotionally transmitted diesease?

leads to STD's??

Odd.

Reply to Paul