Question
Posted by: Pluto | 2006/07/13

Wrong way Uterus

I went to the gyne and she advised me that my uterus is wrong away. What does this mean? She said 20 % of women are like that and it is not a problem to fall pregnant? Please le me know

It means exactly what your doctor said. 80% of women have the uterus pointing forwards, 20% have it pointing backwards. It does not affect pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Pegs | 2006/07/14

It's called a retroverted uterus. I have this myself, and have had 2 totally uncomplicated pregancies. No problems falling pregnant either. Don't worry! It's totally insignificant!

Reply to Pegs