Question
Posted by: Wwz | 2007/12/06

Wrong advice Cyber!!

Please check post: 1643

My husband and I have been fighting all the time about his late nights, I mean like 2am or not coming back at all. Though we leave separate but he sleeps at my place. We have been trying to work things out, to my surprise now we are not even having Sex. it's been more than 3 weeks now.I had a lot of issues with this guy, from cheating to physical abuse. He will only start making a move on me when I ask him, I feel that I am selling myself short. Am I suppose to ask first in order to be wanted? Could he be pushing me to give up on us? If he doesn't love me anymore, why is he not living, is it because we have a child? Should I hold on and allow him to have his bread buttered on both sides, while I suffer. I must admit marriage is not easy but this is depressing as we are mewly weds. Or is it because I have asked him to use protection. I am thinking of getting a mister on a side,while I try to work on the marriage for the kid's sake. Please advise

You think that was the wrong advice ? Now you reveal he is physically and emotionally abusive, a serial cheater, out all night, and you still think there is something worth your while to save in this "relationship" ? Why does he say with you at all ? Presumably it suits him, financially and is convenient in other ways. This is not a proper relationship, as you describe it. Why did he marry you ? Why did you mary him ? As I said before, your suggestion of cheating too, is immature and dangerous, and solves nothing whatever --- but apparently your posting ehre was not to get genuine advice, but to have us encourage you to sleep around like your husband seems to be doing. What, so the poor child can have BOTH parents get HIV and other problems ? No.

2
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/12/06

hi

do u ever think about you! being happy ! if that is true you should go councelling with your hubby because telling him to use condoms is like giving him license to do it whenever he can with other woman, you are giving him a permision to cheat, you are saying is okay to cheat while using condom, believe me cheating is cheating, and does not build a relationship at all.

call FAMSA and both go councelling. the abuse must come to an end.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Wwz | 2007/12/06

Post 1463 I meant

Reply to Wwz