Question
Posted by: Purple | 2004/10/05

Wrist and Back problem

I have a two fold question:

Firstly, do chiropractors only work on backs or can you help with a wrist problem too? (I'm convinced one of the bones in my wrist is sitting funny and pulling a ligament askew).

Secondly, I had a baby 8 months ago. I have a very achy back now, it has been present since a few days after giving birth. presumably the pain is from the birth and from carrying a heavy baby around for much of the day, is this likely to be correct?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Chiropractors can indeed attend to other "joint" problems in your body.
It would be a good idea to have your spine examined. Pregnancy and even the actual birth process can affect your back. Furthermore, the daily duties in raising and caring for your baby can also take its' toll on especially your low back. Chiropractic care can make a difference.