Posted by: Fatty | 2009/01/28

wrinkles etc.

I was put on a very strict diet by my doctor, and need to lose 42 kg' s.

I want to know what I can do to prevent wrinkles and flabby skin (under the arms) once I lose the wieght.

I' m 37 years old.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi ‘Wrinkles etc.’, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult area to treat, however you have both surgical and non-surgical options. One would need to lose all the weight before considering surgery but this procedure will leave a long and noticeable scar.
Non surgical options include skin tightening technology (Syneron Refirm, Thermage, Palomar IR, & Titan) and technologies that combine both the reduction of cellulite and allow for skin tightening such as the Syneron Velashape (end results may vary from individual to individual); or by combining the two different technologies together to improve the outcome.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.