Posted by: Wrinkles | 2007/12/04


I am 29yrs of age and i have wrinkles around my eyes that really bothers me it makes me look old and feel ugly, i have used everything that i advertised nothing seem to work, is there really a cure for this. I also have terrible stretch marks on my boobs after i had them done it look revolting is there anything i can do to have this sorted i cant wear anything that is low cut i am to ashamed to do so. Pleaseeee advise.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi ‘Wrinkles’, thank you for the question.<br><br>The best approach to treating any area that concerns you, would be to have an examination performed by a medical aesthetic practitioner, cosmetic dermatologist, or plastic surgeon. This will allow for an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. <br><br>I will list a number of treatment options ranging from topical treatments to more invasive:<br>A topical eye cream that contains alphahydroxy acids (AHA), polyhydroxy acids (PHA), Pro-Vitamin A, and Vitamin K.<br>A good SPF (that contains zinc and or titanium) applied several times daily.<br>Monthly glycolic acid peels.<br>Prevage MD.<br>Botox: one of the best options in combination with the above topical regime (if this is financially viable).<br>Laser: the new Matrix IR Non-Ablative Diode Laser technology from Syneron (EMax), offers a true alternative in treating wrinkles in any area. The treatment is painless, no downtime at all, and only the wrinkles need to be treated (not the whole face) as there is no skin tone/colour change.<br><br>Regarding the stretch marks my suggestion is to treat them with laser and a topical regime that contains vitamin A and vitamin K. you have several choices with laser:<br>Syneron Matrix IR Non-Ablative Diode Laser (my personal preference).<br>Fraxel.<br>Pulse Dye Laser with Radiofrequency.<br>

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: SWANNIE | 2008/01/08

Have to start sometime knowledge is gold

Reply to SWANNIE
Posted by: Dr A Nikolic (Anti-ageing expert) | 2008/01/07

Hi Richard, thank you for the question. Sorry for the delay with your answer but did not see the question till today (7/1/2008). you need to post a question directly to me (not as a comment) otherwise the question does not get diverted directly to me, so in future please log on to the main anti-ageing forum page and click the Submit A Question Tab.
You have a number of options and I will list only a few:
Dr Perricone

Reply to Dr A Nikolic (Anti-ageing expert)
Posted by: richard | 2007/12/23

im trying to find the best anti wrinkle cream for men around the eyes,im 36 and ive got it bad?

Reply to richard
Posted by: me | 2007/12/05

I am 43 and receive a lot of compliments !!! You can try RETIN A. You need a prescription from your doc. For further information on RETIN A search the net. I have been using Retin A for a long period and I do not waist a lot of money on products. The rule of beauty is clean, rinse and moist. When using RETIN A be careful read before using it. Normally there is a skin irritation for example your skin will shed, because it is a pure vitamin C, and stay out of the sun. Try it !!!

Reply to me

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.