Question
Posted by: Lovergal | 2007/04/10

Wow! I'm preggies

Had a miscarriage & DNC 3months ago. period was due Thurs.05/04/07.Done preg test with my gp sat.07/04/07.Confirmed yes.
I'm little nervous.Please can you refer me to a gynae.This will now be my third pregnancy.First born is ten years of age.Than I had the miscarriage in Jan'07 on 2 and half months.33 years old.
Please give advise.
Please doc.

I cannot make referrals on this site. Ask your Gp for a referral.

5

Hi. I had a miscarriage on the 23/03/07 and a D&C but my first son is 2 in June. I am now trying again. My DOC is fantastic. Dr. R. Gordon - he is next to the Parklane clinic. Really recommended him.

Posted by: Lovergal | 2007/04/10

hi,
thank you ladies.I'm in are Johannesburg East.
I really would love this one to be a success.

Thanx again

Reply to Lovergal
Posted by: Mitzy | 2007/04/10

Congrats are in order. I am also pregnant after a miscarriage last june. If your in or near Bloemfontein there are some xlnt gyneas there: Dr de Coning, Dr Brummer both are at Medi Clinic. Good Luck

Reply to Mitzy
Posted by: NINO | 2007/04/10

I HAVE HAD TWO MISCARRIAGES BEFORE, NOW THIS DOC HAS REALLY HEPLED ME, ALSO HAD A D&C. HE IS EXCELLENT. I AM NOW 14 WEEKS. HE HAS PUT ME ON MEDICINE TO KEEP THE BABY AND IT WORKS.

DR VAN DER WATT
FLORA CLINIC
TEL:0114758725

Reply to NINO
Posted by: Happy | 2007/04/10

Congratulations on your pregnacy!! Which area are you in?

Reply to Happy