Question
Posted by: Slim | 2007/04/12

Would you recommend them

Hi DietDoc,

i just need to find out if you would recommend the quick loss diet from Sure Slim. I am currently breastfeeding and going for the blood work this Saturday. I need to lose about 12 kilograms and looking forward to eating healthy. Please give me your views.

Dear Slim
It is important that you mention that you are breastfeeding when next you discuss your slimming programme with SureSlim because they may not recommend the 'Quick Loss Diet', because very rapid weight loss can interfere with breastfeeding. You may have to use a more gradual weight loss diet to lose those 12 kg. Doing regular daily exercise like taking baby for a walk in the pram for 30 min or longer will also help you lose.