Question
Posted by: Lin | 2007/03/20

Would VBAC be possible?

I had a baby boy 15 months ago. He had to be delivered via a emergency c-section. My placenta started to tear. It was at 35 weeks. I'm currently trying to conceive again. I have a turned uterus. Would a VBAC be possible? I really planned on delivering naturally the 1st time, so I would like to give birth naturally this time. What's my chances?

Once you have had a caesarean , the chances of a normal delivery decrease. However, VBAC can be assessed nearer the end of the pregnancy, depending on the size of the baby and your pelvis.