Posted by: CELESTE | 2008/07/14

Would the Pilll work?

I am 30 year old and mother twins aged five. My cycle has been very regular since forever, until recently! Usually I have my periods for four to five days., but last month I went for seven....and I thought I was bleeding to death. And then I spooted after a week! Now I am a month down the line and I am two weeks late....My skin looks like a wart zone- full of pimples and most horrifying of all, my libido is gone!!!!!
What to do? My doctor went on a wild goose chase, but nothing to show, except bills! No bloodtest , just sonars which was normal. PLEEZE HELP!

It sounds like a hormone problem. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist.

Posted by: Celeste | 2008/07/18

Thank you....and good luck! I see there is already a million other questions!

Reply to Celeste