Question
Posted by: Joe | 2004/10/14

Would love to watch - To Fragma

I'm glad we are not the only ones, we are thinking of going to Pharaohs (spelling ??) in midrand, what area are you guys in. Maybe we see you there....heheh we will be the couple on the side just watching..and getting very hot

EMc

1
Posted by: fragma | 2004/10/15

hahaha
Hi there Joe, i was shocked when i saw my nick...on the front page so to speak...hehehe.
Anyway...yes...well also be just watching from the side...hehe. Im still in the negotiation process...so itll take some time. She has however hinted and asked when we going to visit egypt....
I just laugh and tell her...she hasnt replied to my loooooooong email yet...im not sure what shes on about....hehehe. She reckons shell write back to me this week hopefully.
We very close to stunninghill.
In fact i called the bookings lady...she explained the whole thing...R450 per couple...includes dinner, 10 drinks each...(ill pass out on 10) and the biggest rule ...respect! She reckons they sus you out at the door, see what your about. Then i fyou pushy, or misbehave ever in there, you dont get invited back.
So i reckon its pretty strict, but it has to be, thankfully, else im sure therll be lots of skanks going there.
Im hoping to get there before the year is out. Maybe next month...well see.

Reply to fragma