Question
Posted by: sarah | 2004/12/09

wot is it?

well i am 15 yrs old and yesterday i noticed that there was brown stuff on my panties. it didnt smell that bad. it is also here today. there is a bit of ithching on the outside of my vagina. my vagina has always had a weird sort of foul smell but my mom says its normal. plz help. wot is it. my last period was from 26th november to 1 dec. my mom says it is normal to get some dischage in th middle of your cycle.

Science is right. I don't think you need worry about the spotting. It may be an ovulation bleed. The itching could be due to thrush, but wait a few days and see what happens.

1
Posted by: science | 2004/12/10

One can have some slight spotting during the middle of your cycle when you have ovulated, so its probably just that as you are on about day 14 of your cycle. If the itching gets worse, ask your mom to get you some canesten, as it might be a slight yeast infection which can cause an itch. Nothing to worry about though.

Reply to science