Question
Posted by: Angie2 | 2004/10/13

Worst day since falling pregnant!

Hello Ladies

I woke up this morning,unable to get out of bed.Just felt very sick to my stomach and extremely weak.It is now 4:25pm and it is the first time that i actually got out of bed(except for running to the loo)Feeling a bit better now, but still feeling weak and don't feel like doing anything except for lying in bed.
Is this some sort of depression?I hope not,but I wouldn't be surprised as my hormones has just been going crazy since yesterday afternoon.i'M 36 weeks pregnant.
PLEASE HELP!

You could just be feeling the effects of late pregnancy or maybe a bug. It should settle down.

3
Posted by: Angie2 | 2004/10/14

thanx everyone for your responses.i'm really sorry about what
happened to you kate.baby has been moving,and feeling much better.seeing midwife tomorrow.

keep well

Reply to Angie2
Posted by: Kate | 2004/10/14

Please be aware of your baby's movements!!! If you feel any decrease in movements head straight for the labour ward at your hospital!!

I had a tummy bug at 36 weeks and felt completely exhausted on the Monday (I stayed in bed the whole day). My doctor told me over the phone that I was had a tummy bug, on the Sat I could no longer feel my baby and he died. Please do feel like you are being neurotic at this stage, please see your doctor if you feel so bad and please. please, be aware of your baby's movements. If baby is moving like normal you have no need to worry - BUT BE AWARE!!

Take care!

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Purple | 2004/10/14

At this late stage in your pregnancy, it is probably best that you go in and see your gynae.
You do feel quite exhausted at this stage though. Relax while you've still got a few weeks left to do so - just take things easy, watch TV, read magazines - you won't get to do that kind of thing for a good few months.

You shouldn't be feeling nauseaus at this stage - did you perhaps eat something that has made you ill.

It is best to check out all possibilities with your gynae.

Reply to Purple