Question
Posted by: Joan | 2007/02/15

worse than befores update

I got home last niht and all was fine he managed to sell the golf balls and put petrol in the car, he also arranged a private service on a car today and drove around looking for work there were a few places that took his number so hold thumbs. last night my little dog came racing in from outside and the Playstation cable hooked around her neck and it all came crashing down onto the floor, He was furious but before he could hit her i jumped in between and told him it was an accident she didn't do it on purpose, i continued telling him she is a puppy thata what they do they run and play and accidents do happen so he said if she wants to act like a dog, dogs sleep outside. I said ok took my dogs and slept in the car with them at about 11 he came to call me and said i must come inside i said can my dogs come in he said no so i stayed in the car a bit later he came to apologise and said we must all come inside and he knows he can be an idiot so i agreed with him.
Things were better this morning all i ask is that everyone keeps us in their prayers and hopes that my man gets a job soon so that things can get better.

At least he admits he can be an idiot. And why did he leave the Playstation with the cord dangling in a vulnerable way ? We continue to hope for the best for you both ( and the dogs !).

4
Posted by: Joan | 2007/02/15

The problem is since we got together i have always given him what he has wanted and spoilt him cos i earn the bigger salary between us and now that i am trying to put my foot down cos things are getting really bad he can't deal with it so he gets to me by picking on my dogs and he thinks i will give in to him if he attacks me through my dogs and i think he realised he doesn't cos if he says my dogs must sleep outside i sleep with them, he doesn't see it the way i do. i have no family and friends and thats what my dogs are to me and he can't deal with that either.
I have put my foot down and his finally realised he either gets his act together or im leaving cos if i'm on my own i will survive comfortably and he wont cos he doesn't have work. The only rason i'm not leaving is because what happens to him? Who is going to look after him? Everything in the flat is mine aswell as the car and the dogs.
He has left before and he was back within an hour apologising.

Reply to Joan
Posted by: Tears | 2007/02/15

Too bad that the playstation didn't break when it fell down......

I think you handled that one perfectly, sleeping in the car must've made him feel real bad.....

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Tears
Posted by: Shae | 2007/02/15

Joan, it is one thing to be struggling and having problems as a result but i just cant wrap my head around the fights you two have about the poor puppies. I mean, your bf is a grown man and it seems to me that he is acting rather much like a brat. Just because he's jobless shouldnt mean that he has to be mean to your pets should it. I would be weary of this man's irrationality if i were you.

Reply to Shae
Posted by: G | 2007/02/15

Why not sell the Play Station? Seriously, I never understand why people who are honestly battling keep such completely unnecessary luxuries?

You can always buy another one when you are back on your feet again.

Reply to G