Question
Posted by: Joan | 2007/02/19

worse than before update better

Hi everyone, just thought i would let you know on Friday night when i got home my man said he went for a few interviews and on Saturday night a man phoned to speak to my man and while he was speaking to him he got a huge smile on his face. When he put the phone down before i could even say anything he jumped on me and hugged me and said he starts work today, it was awesome so today is his first day at his new job. Things are looking up for us. Thank you to all for the supprt and i will keep you updated as things go along.

Joan, Thank you so much for sharing your excellent good news, so we can share in the joy --- congratulations to both of you ! Onwards and Upwards !

4
Posted by: jcat | 2007/02/19

Great news for both of you!

Reply to jcat
Posted by: yay!!!! | 2007/02/19

That's absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!! I'm happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to yay!!!!
Posted by: Joy | 2007/02/19

I KNOW things will move only upward and onward for you!!!! WOW!!! your good news made me smile too..i'm SO HAPPY for you!!

Reply to Joy
Posted by: Shae | 2007/02/19

Thats awesome news Joan. I hope this means things will be moving onward and upward for you guys.

Reply to Shae