Question
Posted by: Angie | 2007/06/19

Worried:Infection & movement in my tummy

Hi doc,

I am a 29 year old women and my last gyne check up was my 6week check after I gave birth 8 years ago.
Since the weekend I have been having a very bad Virgina infection, and yesterday I felt something moving in my tummy. I can't be pregnaut as I have hot had sex for a while but I am very worried about the movement I am feeling.

Please help and I am scard to go to any Gynea...

Dear Angie
It may just be the normal bowel movement you are feeling because the infection is making everything more sensitive - I really think you should see your doctor before the infection spreads.