Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/27

Worried woman

Hi Doc
I`ve had a pile for n nr of years now,and never really bothered me,but with my last LO 16 mnths ago i developed another one.Ive noticed it the day after m C-sec when the nurse put in a voltaren suppository for the pain,a little while after i felt my bum was sore,thought it was because i passed a stool for the first time.But then i felt with my hand and it felt as though part of my anus came out,just a bit.I was too scared to asek the doc when he came.But a few days after i did not feel it anymore.But today i again noticed it,and i had a look in the mirror.The old one is a bout 1 mil from the opening of the anus and the " new"  one is coming from the side of my anus,and makes it difficult to wipe.
I have a history of constipation,and is worse when im pregnant.I m not overweight,weighs 53 kg and is 1.58 cm and 38 years old.What can i do,i`m beginning to get worried,is there a ointment for this or will only an operation help?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

It will be best to consult a general surgeon to have the piles removed. In the interim you can use Dulcolax tablets and suppositries to alleviate your constipation and apply Anusol cream, as well as insert Anusol suppositries.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.