Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2008/01/31

Worried, will I be able to conceive

I have been on nordette for 4/5 years, I left the pill in Nov 07.
I went for a papsmear, and the dr said that everything is fine.
My periods are not normal as she said that my body has to get use to, being of the pill.
For me it seems like forever to fall pregnant, as my husband is also worried now.
what should i do.

It can take up to 3 months for your body to adjust, so you will have to be patient.

5
Posted by: Mandy | 2008/02/05

Thanks DOC

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Moi | 2008/02/01

THANKS

Reply to Moi
Posted by: Cal | 2008/02/01

THANKS

Reply to Cal
Posted by: Cal | 2008/01/31

Hi Mandy,
Generally you should give your body 3 months to get back into its natural cycle. And only start worrying if you can't fall pregnant in a year.
Stressing doesn't help either. So if you can,try relax and focus on being as healthy as possible (with eating, exercise, no smoking, etc).
Good luck.

Reply to Cal
Posted by: Moi | 2008/01/31

I've also been on Nordette for more than a year.I stopped using it in March07. For a couple of month my cycle has been very irregular.First no periods, then bleeding for about two weeks and skip two weeks and thed I'd start bleeding again for about two weeks.My cycle only started regulating after about seven months. It takes time for your cycle for your cycle to go back to normal after you stop using the pill.Just take it easy, it will go back to normal after a couple of months.

Reply to Moi