Question
Posted by: APN | 2008/01/07

Worried, very long period

HI, I really need some advise. I have been off the pill(Jasmin) now for nearly 4 months. in November when I got my period it was very light and only for 3 days. 24 th December I got my period, started off light then got heavier and very painfull. till today I still have my period, it is light again. Before I got my period in December I was in a lot of pain. It is going on 3 weeks now that I have had my"period". What do you think do I need to go see my Doctor? I am very worried

You should see a doctor. It is not usual to bleed like this when stopping the Pill.