Question
Posted by: Jennifer | 2005/07/29

Worried Pregnant

I have missed my period for 8 days...I had unprotected sex twice 10days before my next period and took emergency contraceptive pill (postinor-2) at the two events.

I also took tablet called pregnan to regulate my period after discovering there was a delay.

What should I do...Will the medicine effect if I am pregnant.

Thank You

The first thing to do would be a pregnancy test.

3
Posted by: minime | 2005/07/29

i dont' think the pills will have a negative effect if you should find out you are preggies.
many woman used the pill regularly for a long time just to find out they are already a few weeks preggies and it did not harm the babies in any way.

so do the hpt so that your mind can be at peace.

Reply to minime
Posted by: samantha | 2005/07/29

I agree with Moi, do a home preg test first before you start stressing.

Reply to samantha
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/29

Have you done an hpt to check if you are pregnant or not?

Reply to Moi