Question
Posted by: jessy | 2005/07/28

worried, preg or not?

hi

i had unprotected sex on more than one occasion and i'm late on my period, I have taken the morning after pill on 3 other occasions and this time i have not.. i am suppose to have my periods this week as the last time i had them were the 15/06, i had brown mucus spots yest on my undies but then nothing since then..can this be normal? or should i take a pregenancy test?

thanks
jessy

Do a pregnancy test.

4
Posted by: rahul | 2006/05/27

i want to know the possble time periode for pregenancy after menopause, so that i can have safe sex with my partner without using any precaution

Reply to rahul
Posted by: jessy | 2005/07/29

i started to spot this morning.. can i still be pregenant? or is there nothing to worry about?

Reply to jessy
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/29

Sounds like you are pregnant. go get a hpt

Reply to Moi
Posted by: mom | 2005/07/28

You cant be real, how old are you, i know that we can make a mistake, but girl, you are taking your life in hand, unless i am reading this wrong and you are now trying for a baby. use protection for gods sake, go on the pill, have you not heard of contraception hey!!!!!!, i may sound harsh but just maybe i will save your life. answer. yes you could be pregnant, very much so. do a test and face the facts.

Reply to mom