Question
Posted by: kk | 2008/06/25

worried pls help

i had unprotected sex last month and i'm on a pill and now i'm in my red line pills and i already taken 2 but i cant c my periods, is it possible that i may be preggies or what, please help i can't have another child my lo is only 15 months old, what can i do to get my periods.

Please do a pregnancy test and if positive, see a doctor because you need to discuss with the dr whether you want pregnancy or not.

2
Posted by: kk | 2008/06/25

thanx LL i'll try to relax.

Reply to kk
Posted by: LL | 2008/06/25

Mine sometimes only come on the 3rd pill. Can even be that you are stressing so much that its kept away. Relax and wait a day...

Reply to LL