Question
Posted by: dolly | 2008/07/15

worried, confussed being.

I have a 4 year old son I had him when I was 18, Two yaers later I fell pregnant again but decided on having an abortion. Now I am 23 not using any form of contreception and I am not falling pregnat not even by mistake. I fear that I might be infertile and my sex life is also not good I'm ALWAYS TIRED & UNINTERESTED. PLS.Save my relationship.

Dear Dolly

The effect that you have not fallen pregnant but not really trying to fall pregnant does not mean that you are going to have a difficulty when you are ready. It also appears that your sex life is not good and that you are always tired and uninterested. This possibly indicates a decrease in the frequency of sex and you may possibly be missing your days of ovulation. I think you should only be concerned that you might be infertile when you are ready and trying hard to fall pregnant and after 1 year of trying you have still not succeeded then you should have some concerns.

Answered by: Dr Y. Dasoo