Posted by: Clari | 2008/06/20

Worried and scared missing period

Hi there doc, about a year ago i had an abortion. I didnt stop bleeding for 3 months,my doc put me on Nordette contraception,my cycle then started to get regular,but still suffer from a lot of abdominal pain. Its been almost four months now that I skipped my period and still nothing,at first I suspected pregnancy but had a few tests done and nothing, i live in an area where the only gynae is a man and i dont feel very comfortable with you perhaps have any idea of waht could be wrong.(im on no cotraception at the moment)Please advice me....

It could be due to a number of things.. You would have to go and see a gynae for an examination and a few tests to find out what the problem is