Question
Posted by: Mary | 2005/11/22

Worried about the future

Im so obsessed with saving as a result i do not enjoy my life or money fully, i could be driving my dream car but im so paranoid and thinking about the future all the time or what if something happens. I am already saving more than 15% of my gross salary via a retirement fund and property investment. Y the need to save? Is this a sickness of some sort? Pls assist

It can be a real problem, being overcautious, and more than the money, the problem of always waiting for some distant future when you will allow yourself to be happy --- by the time you retire, you could be richer, but unable to remember what to do with it

2
Posted by: Sue 2 | 2005/11/22

I personally think you are one of the wise few humans left. One can never save enough and it seems you have a head start!! Why not save 13% and spoil yourself with the other 2%?

Reply to Sue 2
Posted by: Sue 2 | 2005/11/22

Reply to Sue 2